For every college student, the struggle to survive and succeed in the world is actually real. I understand how it feels because at on time, I was a college student and everything in life has its own advantages and disadvantages. As a student, you find yourself juggling between helping your parents or working and attending all classes while still striving to improve your social life. It is difficult and it sucks applying for your dream job and not getting employed after you graduate.
But do not give up. Reading these motivational quotes and keeping your mind on your goal will help you get past the crappy stage and ultimately prosper. I know this works because I did it. And so can you. Among the things that helped me pass the crappy stage were motivational quotes. In our days, we used to call them school quotes because we read most of them in school.
These quotes for studentswill inspire you to be persistent by changing how you think. As you know, all riches you dream about are in your mind. That is why I gathered some of the best motivational quotes for students and recent graduates. They are also inspirational quotes for teens. I know they will help you move forward just as they did to me. Here are the best college quotes.
Quotes from famous people
- I have missed over nine thousand shots since the start of my career. I have lost about three hundred games. I have failed many times in life. And that is why I win. – Michael Jordan
If you have to succeed, you have to fail. And the more you fail, the higher the chance you have to succeed. Positive quotes for students such as this one will help you realize that failure is as much a part of life as success. Therefore, do not fear failing.
- It is always possible for an ordinary person to choose to be extraordinary – Elon Musk
This is a perfect school motivation quote because you get to realize that you can always choose how you perform something at any time. It does not matter if its answering a question or playing a game. Once you commit yourself to performing as best as you can, you will succeed in school and in life.
- You can spend your life analyzing a situation; trying to put things together and justifying what could have happened or you can these things and move on – Tupac
This is a quote about college and life after school. How you spend your time really matters. If you spend most of it thinking about the past, you will find everyone else past you. Imagine instead of trying to fix the past.
- If you choose to be neutral in a situation of injustice, you have sided with the oppressor – Desmond Tutu
This is not only a real life quote but is also a goodmotivational quote for school. Do not keep quiet when others are being oppressed. As a human being it is your responsibility to care for people around you. If you are neutral or decide to keep quiet, you are not really solving the issue. In fact, those who are being oppressed are better without you.
- There are no limits in this world for people who create results. The faster you use what you learn to create results, the sooner your GPA will not matter – Tony Robbins
It is always about results not activities. This is a good inspirational college quote because it shows the importance of planning your time and knowing what result is expected out of each and every activity. That is why the most successful people have time for their hobbies. If you are activity oriented, you will always be busy but never be successful.
- Success involves making the people who believe in you look smart – Dharmesh Shah
- Every day in your life, you have a choice of fitting in or embarking the lonely pursuit of success – Ray Allen
- You do not need to choose between doing good and doing something well – Tim Cook
- You have to be different and odd to be number one – Dr Seuss
Among thebest motivational quotes for schoolis this one which explains everything for itself.
- The only way to do a remarkable job is for you to love what you do. Do not settle until you find your passion – Steve Jobs
This is an important quote for school motivation because you need to study what you love for you to become successful.
- The secret to success is to perform uncommonly well in common things – John Rockefeller
- The harder you work, the luckier you become – Thomas Jefferson
This is among the greatest school life quotes because in any place and field you choose, your hard work is the determining factor. If you do not study or work hard, you cannot survive in such a competitive world. And there is no shortcut by the way.
- Success is the sum of small daily efforts repeated on a daily basis – Robert Collier
As the saying goes, Rome was not built in a day. There is no such thing as overnight success. Success is earned on a daily basis not by doing big things but by doing small things that seem insignificant daily. I personally think this is one of the best school motivation quotes today.
- Do not wish things were easy. Wish you were better – Jim Rohn
You have probably heard of the saying that if it were easy, everyone would do it. It is never easy. But if you were better, you would not hesitate doing what others consider difficult. Strive to be better by continuously improving yourself. Among the studying quotes, this one is just good and straight forward.
Hard work Quotes
- Swag never puts gas in a car – Anonymous
This is one of the funny quotes about school. Everyone in school wants to wear the latest fashionable clothes and look cool. But swag does not make you any richer. In fact, it drains your pockets.
- There is no alternative for hard work – Thomas Edison
Thomas Edison is good example of someone who worked hard to be successful. In fact, he failed many times than most of us and yet he had the strength to keep on keeping on. And he finally succeeded. This is one of the best inspirational quotes for graduates.
- What separates an ordinary person and an extraordinary person is the little daily extra.
Among the greatest inspirational quotes for students, I simply love this one because it shows you the power of simple daily improvement.
- You do not always get what you wish but you always get what you work for.
Among the high school quotes, I find this one interesting because it tells you the truth of life in a straight way. I think it is self-explanatory.
- It is not how bad you want something. It is all about how hard you are willing to toil for it.
- If everyone knew how hard I have worked to be a master, it would not look very wonderful at all – Michelangelo
You have to work hard for many years to become a master at anything.Most students usually have this idea of overnight success in their minds most of the time.
- Do your best because no one will do it for you.
You are alone in this world. You also need to know that nobody cares. Everybody is thinking about themselves just as you think about yourself every time. Therefore, just go for it.
- To any place worth going, there are no shortcuts.
- The only place where you find success before work is in the dictionary – Vidal
This quote shows that there is no success without working hard.
Dealing with Procrastination
- For you to get ahead, you need to get started.
This is one of the best back to school inspirational quotes because it shows how starting is always difficult for most people including going back to school and figuring out your way into the future.
- You do not need to be a master to start but you need to start to be a master.
- The expert you look up to was once a beginner.
- There is always a good excuse but never a good reason.
- If is something you care about, you will find a way. If not, you will have an excuse.
- Do not say you do not have enough time. Every successful person has the same number of hours as you have.
During your finals, you will find yourself busy most of the time. It all depends on what you are doing. If you spend your time doing unproductive things, you will always remain at the bottom. It is among the best quotes for college students during finals.
- Challenges make life interesting. Dealing with them makes lie meaningful – Joshua Marine
You need test taking motivation? Read this quote again.
- The success of an individual is not measured by how he succeeds but how he fails and succeeds – George Patton
- Never let your victory go to your head nor your defeat to your heart.
- Failure is just an opportunity to start over again more intelligently – Henry Ford
Such a simple and profound motivational quotes for college students. Do not give up when you fail.
- You do not drown by falling in water rather you drown by staying in water – Ed Cole
- Your mind can be your biggest asset or liability. You choose.
- The pain you feel today will give you the strength you need tomorrow. For every challenge you encounter, you have an opportunity to grow.
- It is never easy but it is always worth it.
This is among the best encouraging quotes for students because you get to understand that nothing good comes easy.
- Our biggest weakness arises when we give up. The surest way to succeed is to always give it just one more try – Thomas Edison
- It is extremely difficult to defeat a person who does not give up.
It is one of the greatest encouraging quotes for students who fail but refuse to give up.
Believe in Yourself
- When you believe you can, you are halfway there.
- It always looks impossible until it is done.
If you need study motivation, you do not need any other quote.
- If we cannot do what we cannot do, there is no issue. If you do not do what you can do, this is a disaster.
- You have to be determined every day you wake up if you want to go to bed feeling satisfied – George Lorimer
- Always strive to progress not to perfect.
This is one of the best college quotes because as a student, you may find yourself doing everything to perfect something when all is needed is just progress.
- People who have made it and those who are struggling do not vary in their capabilities greatly but rather in their strong urge to attain greatness – John Maxwell
- It does not matter how great a shoe you have if you do not accomplish anything with them on.
As funny and complete as it is, I find it applicable for one who needs study motivation.
- You did not wake up in the morning to be average.
Most students have low self-esteem which makes them perform poorly in most areas. This is one of the best inspirational quotes for students with low self-esteem.
- Work on projects that will leave the world a better and comfortable place than you found it.
- You cannot exercise for four years and expect to be healthy and fit all your life. So why do most people graduate from college and expect to never learn again in their entire lives?
- All the great things happened after someone rejected me. I understood the power that lies beyond the No.
- You cannot alter things by fighting the reality but by changing it.
- When you are not practicing your craft, remember that someone somewhere is practicing it. And when the two of you meet, he is going to win.
Doing the best you can to perform well in any subject or area is crucial for success. This is one of the best inspirational quotes for students who love relaxing than working hard. Do not relax when others are working hard. If you do, you will be surprised to find others ahead of you.
- Do not get scared but learn from it.
- Your greatest fears can come true any moment.
- Sometimes not getting what you want is luck.
Reading these quotes from time to time will not only inspire you but will also increase your chances of success. When everybody is tired and sleeping or they have given up, you will be studying or continuing to apply for your dream job. When others are complaining and blaming others, you will be working on improving yourself. Take your time and read these quotes today!